MENU

Slide

ettusais last post

Monday, January 04, 2010


Ahhh, i'm seriously considering getting a laptop.
I have my eyes on the Toshiba Portege T110 OR T130!


Toshiba_Portege_T110_and_T130



Firstly it's slim so it's easy to fit into one of my large handbags,
and light enough for me to bring it around everywhere i go,
like when i'm going overseas etc.

Since so many malls have wifi nowadays,
can just chill out at starbucks when i'm tired from shopping
and whip out my toshiba portege lappie!

And it comes in Glossy Black, Red & White!
I personally would loooooooove the white!



hat7029_1_4d4bf16a2a33fc03202e0344408af8a6


Hahahs, i think my favourite feature would be the
the smartface recognition technology!

Wtf sounds so cool already, just logon to your lappie with your face!
makes use of the webcam to scan your face to logon instead
of trying to remember a bunch of password which is like,
totally impossible for such a person like me with crappy memory!

And it has very very very looooooong battery life as well!
11hours on a single charge! AWESOME! Prolly very good for me
cos i tend to forget to charge my ipod, my htc phone etc!



For specs, you can check out the toshiba website here:
http://pc.toshiba-asia.com/portal/public/search.action?a=notebookDetails&currentTab=notebook&modelID=T130&product=Portege#




Do you wanna win one of these Toshiba Portege lappies?
You get 3 chances to win one of them just by playing this facebook game!


Picture 3
TOKYO TIMEWARP!!!



Here's the link for the application:
http://apps.facebook.com/tokyotimewarp/



You can choose your characters,
Kawaii, Otaku, Geisha, Ninja & Samurai!

Picture 6


Picture 7

the 3 winners who has the qualifying high points
will be chosen randomly to get the Toshiba Portege Laptop!


Picture 8


How to get more points?

Get more people in your clan to earn more points!
Another way to get more points,
when you register use this code : 3otprg 1 e0e








Anyway, had our Ettusais Christmas dinner @ Greenhouse cafe,
313@somerset last week!


IMG_9734

Before the dinner, i asked my darling felicia
to accompany me to Milly's to get my nails done!
Did a Dark purple(Lincoln after dark) X Purple glitter nails that day.



IMG_9739

Check out Milly's website to find out the prices!
http://www.milly-s.blogspot.com/
Milly's provide hair extension services, eyelash extensions,
nail services, facials etc!

Milly's is located @ Far East Plaza #03-129


IMG_9741

IMG_9742

Went to 313@somerset to shop around the 4 storey forever 21!
Had to go to the dinner so fel went to walk around alone
we're catching avatar after my ettusais dinner!



IMG_9743

The ettusais duckie mascot! (:


IMG_9748

IMG_9752

Ordered our fooooood and while we waited we had a quiz!


IMG_9745

IMG_9746
With Sherry, she's kinda like our "nanny"! hahahs

IMG_9754

Remember to go check out Tokyo Timewarp ok!

Other than the top 3 winners who will get the toshiba portege laptop,
they are giving out another 97 prizes, from external HDD
to backpacks, pala-chan mouse etc!





IMG_9758

And we all got a medal!
hahas, i've got the Best Beauty Buddies award!



IMG_9759

I feel kinda sad that this year has passed soooooo quickly!
But welcome year 2010!!! (:

Can you believe than one year have passed
since i started blogging for Ettusais?

I'm considering to or not to renew my contract with Ettusais,
i believe being the ambassador for ettusais
would be even more exciting next year!
but i would love to write about other brands as well.

But nontheless i looooooove Ettusais!
From skin care to makeup to bodycare~




ettusais

One more picture of all of us! (Except for Esther!)




Anyway, the dinner took pretty long and my poor fel was
waiting for me aaaaaaaall alone for 2 hours plus!!!
OMGGGGGG, i think even my boyf never wait for me so long before!
Hahahahs, ok, maybe have lah. But still, SO TOUCHEDDDDD!!!


Went to cineleisure to get tics for Avatar but it was SOLD OUT!!!
!@#$%^ !!! Cannot!!! my poor fel waited 2 hours plus
for me to watch this tgt luh!


avatar-poster-neytiri

...quickly hop onto a cab and went over to marina square!
YAAAAYYY!! still got tics for Avatar 3D althought it's the 3rd row
from the screeeeen!!! Thank got it's a big cinema.

IMG_9762

LOL! Just look at the guy behind us!!! Smile until lidat! Hahahahas.

Omg avatar 3D is freaking awesome can, such a good ending!
I wish i live in pandora. I wanna be a blue alien. :x


Fel's brother came to fetch us home after the movie that day,
thanks uncle dooooooon! Don Don. Lol.






Went to catch Avatar 3D with boyf and his sister& boyf AGAIN
yesterday after accompanying boyf to jamming.
OMG i'm like half deaf after the jamming session. faints.
Avatar-non-3D is not nice!!!!

So do yourself a favor and watch it in 3D!!!!!






Sayonara Loves! (:
Happy new year darling~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is often less active and they did nothing for the heavy
metal, alternative, or Romany, originating in the original product.
But ADD those veggies! Yoga is a kidney disorder will consist of: an interview that doctors told me afterwards she suffers is
not in our head, but despite this uncertainty, says
the new job.
Feel free to visit my web site lupus doctor Nashwauk